According to the "Sleep Doctor" Michael J. Breus, PhD: "CBD has the ability to reduce anxiety, which can be helpful in reducing sleep difficulties and improving sleep quality. CBD may increase overall sleep amounts, and improve insomnia, according to research. CBD has been shown to reduce insomnia in people who suffer from chronic pain. In smaller doses, CBD stimulates alertness and reduces daytime sleepiness, which is important for daytime performance and for the strength and consistency of the sleep-wake cycle."
This blend contains organic and wildcrafted ingredients, specifically formulated to reduce stress and anxiety, while simultaneously ushering in a state of deep relaxation. Each ingredient is powerful on their own, but together, this synergystic blend enhances the body's ability to rest, relax, and achieve a full nights sleep.
- Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic adaptogenic herb that has been used for thousands of years. It has been found to control and limit the production of stress hormones such as cortisol. Somnifera in Latin literally means sleep inducer.
- Chamomile - Because of it's mild sedative properties, chamomile can be used as a relaxant, and is traditionally used to promote healthy sleeping and to help with mild insomnia.
- Kava Kava acts on GABA by increasing the binding of GABA to GABA-A receptors, resulting in sedative-like effects. Brain waves like alpha, theta and delta waves are increased, and beta waves (those responsible for wakefulness) are decreased. Kava also decreases the activity of noradrenaline, a neurotransmitter that promotes alertness, by inhibiting its reuptake.
- L-theanine, an amino acid found in tea leaves, elevates levels of GABA, as well as serotonin and dopamine. These neurotransmitters work in the brain to regulate emotions, mood, concentration, alertness, and sleep, as well as appetite, energy, and other cognitive skills. It also reduces levels of chemicals in the brain that are linked to stress and anxiety. Lastly, L-theanine appears to encourage the release of alpha-waves, which enhances relaxation, focus, and creativity.
- Rhodiola, another adaptogenic root used for thousands of years in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) that is very effective in fighting stress due to its ability to reduce levels of cortisol. Among the chemical compounds of rhodiola, we find rosavin and salidroside, which help to maintain the necessary levels of serotonin and dopamine; two neurotransmitters linked to sleep quality.
- Valerian increases the levels of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) in the brain. Healthy levels of GABA promote and protect sound and restful sleep, and help ensure we spend the right amount of time in slow-wave sleep and REM sleep. Research shows that valerian can help individuals fall asleep more quickly, improve their quality of sleep, and increase amount of nightly sleep.
- Melatonin is produced in response to darkness by a pea-sized gland located just above the midbrain, called the pineal gland. This hormone helps with the timing of your circadian rhythms and with sleep. It also known to be a powerful antioxidant. When the sun sets and darkness falls, the pineal begins to produce melatonin. As a result, melatonin levels in the blood rise sharply and you begin to feel less alert and sleep becomes more inviting. Melatonin levels in the blood stay elevated for roughly 12 hours, before they fall back to low daytime levels around 9 am. Daytime levels of melatonin are barely detectable.
Each single capsule serving provides 30mg of 99.9% pure CBD isolate, offering 8-12 hours of relief, depending on condition and daily activity level. The capsule is derived from vegetable cellulose, making this a vegan friendly option. Investigate our testimonials page to learn more.
30 capsules per bottle. 30mg per capsule. 900mg Total
Ingredients: L-Theanine, Kava Kava (Piper methysticum, Vanuatu Lateral Root), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Chamomile (Matricaria recutita), Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea), CBD from Nanotized Hemp Extract, Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata), Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora), St. Johns Wort (Hypericum perforatum), Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis), Wild Jujube Extract (Ziziphus jujuba), Lavandin (Lavandula x intermedia), Melatonin.
*All organic or wildcrafted.
"Sleep Smarter 21 Essential Strategies to Sleep Your Way to a Better Body, Better Health, and Bigger Success" by Shawn Stevenson.
"The Sleep Solution: Why Your Sleeo is Broken and How to Fix It" by W. Chris Winter, MD.
"The Power of When: Discover Your Chronotype - and the Best Time to Eat Lunch, Ask for a Raise, Have Sex, Write a Novel, Take Your Meds, and More" by Michael Breus, Ph.D.
"The Circadian Code: Lose Weight, Supercharge Your Energy, and Transform Your Health from Morning to Midnight" by Satchin Panda, Ph.D
"Good Night: The Sleep Doctor’s 4-Week Program to Better Sleep and Better Health" by Michael Breus.
Subscribe to our email list below to get access to your free 37 page e-book. Filled with how-to's, FAQ's, recipes, cannabis history, chemistry, and more. This downloadable content was designed to be an enjoyable way to answer the most common questions regarding CBD use, cannabis, hemp, etc.
30mg Sweet DreamzzZ Capsules
100% organic and non-GMO, United States grown hemp.
The Cannidote's capsules are made using Co2 extracted CBD, from legal hemp grown right here in the U.S. Each batch is tested before and after production to ensure there are no heavy metals, pesticides, fertilizers, or any other unwanted compounds used in the growth of the hemp or the extraction of the CBD.
Winterized and Decarboxylated.
Created in Arizona according to GMP standards.
Click here for COA.